to Leave on Grocery Store Shelves
Highly Processed Crackers:
– Those with numerous artificial additives and preservatives.
Trans Fat-laden Crackers:
– Avoid crackers with partially hydrogenated oils.
– Sweetened varieties can contribute to unhealthy diets.
Sodium Overloaded Crackers:
– Excessive salt content can impact cardiovascular health.
Enriched Flour Crackers:
– Lacking nutrients due to the removal of the bran and germ.
Artificial Flavor and Color Crackers:
– Opt for natural ingredients over synthetic additives.
– Choose options with whole grains for better digestive health.
Overly Processed Cheese Crackers:
– Crackers with cheese coatings may have minimal nutritional value.
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE STORIES